I wonder how many times I have waited until the start of a new year to go on a diet. The plan in my mind was always to get rid of the old and start the New Year off with a renewed mind-set and a good diet plan. Unfortunately, each year brought more hopelessness until I heard about SENSA® and made it a part of my daily life. Finding a product that is easy-to-use, safe, and effective is something we all desire. SENSA® gave me more than I could ever imagine. I was not restricted from the foods I enjoy eating, and it gave me the control to be satisfied longer with smaller portions of food.
Can you imagine starting a new weight-loss program with no charts to follow, no weighing/measuring your food, or counting calories? Not some new fad diet that may give you a fast weight-loss, only to make a quick return to your previous weight. If you have failed trying various diets in hopes of looking the way you have always longed to look, don’t feel defeated. Napoleon Hill says, “When defeat comes, accept it as a signal that your plans are not sound, rebuild those plans, and set sail once more toward your coveted goal.”
Let’s start 2014 by making our dreams a reality….here’s how:
- Start with a new mind-set: We often start a new weight-loss program with yesterday’s thinking. Write down all the negative thoughts you have regarding each previous defeat with your old diets (e.g. “nothing ever works for me”, “I always fail no matter what I do” etc.). Then write down new and positive thoughts that will lead you to success.
- Habits are important, whether they are good or bad: What triggers you to fall back into the old habits that stopped you from having weight-loss success? Make a list of circumstances or events that may trigger emotional eating. Use productive thinking and write out what you can do to succeed and not give into your old habits.
- Use SENSA® correctly and consistently for your success: A new weight-loss program takes some time to become familiar with. It has been said you get out of life what you put into it. SENSA® carries that same theme; consistency is the key to your success. Shake SENSA® on everything you eat (except liquids) and eat slowly. Pay attention, and as soon as you START to feel full, stop eating. Exercise and eating healthy foods are encouraged to achieve long-term sustainable weight-loss. If you stick with the system, you will lose weight.
- Find a trustworthy support system: Many of us fail at doing our best because we do not have a person/s that will tell us what we need to hear instead of what we want to hear. You need someone that will be there for you in both the good times and the bad. SENSA® has provided the mySENSA Community with people striving for the same goals you are trying to achieve. You might have a friend or neighbor that will support you, but whoever it is, they should be there from the start to the finish and make sure they always have your best interest in mind.
Today is the first day of the rest of your life. How are you going to spend it? Don’t wait to get started, SENSA® is wishing you the best on your weight-loss journey.My weight loss gave me a new start in life and I wish the same success for you. Make 2014 a year designed just for the new you!
* Responders avg. weight loss using SENSA® was 9.5 lbs in 6 months. Weight lost with SENSA®. Compensated for excellent results. SENSA® Coach.