Each year our family takes a vacation to a place we have talked and dreamed about. My husband sets into motion a plan to see that we get to our destination. He saves the money for the trip, looks for places to stay, books the hotel, plans the entertainment and gets the car ready for our journey. When it comes time for us to go on our trip, I get all of our clothes packed and the food, drinks and treats laid out for each of us to enjoy. I make sure the children have things to do while we are traveling and the suitcases and goodies are sitting at the door for my husband to put in the car. After getting everyone loaded into the car we are off for a super and memorable time to be had by all. Being married to my wonderful husband for all these years have taught me that planning is more than necessary for having success in whatever you do in life….especially weight loss!
Like many of you, I went through years of trying any and everything diet related to lose weight. From grapefruits, to meetings, to starvation…I tried it! The only thing that has ever worked for me is SENSA®! Once I made the leap of faith and ordered SENSA®, I decided it was in my best interest to invest in the six-month program with SENSA®. I figured that I had more than 30 days of weight to lose, and I would probably be more invested in the program if I bought the full 6 months. Boy was I right! I found it to be effortless and very rewarding. I lost 45# in 7 months. I went from a size 14 to a 4. I weighed in at 175 and now weigh 130 pounds. I eat less than half of what I ate when I started, my cravings are gone and I have learned portion control. Throughout my journey I continue to eat what everyone else was is eating and never had to exercise.
With that in mind, I thought I would take this opportunity to share with you some weight loss tips and the steps I made to make this journey a successful partnership with SENSA®.
- I sprinkle everything I eat except liquids-Sprinkle right on top, don’t mix it in. There’s actually a DVD that tells you how much to sprinkle but it does depend on how big your meal is.
- I use a smaller plate, fill it, sprinkle it, eat it and stop--I try to use a salad plate to eat my meals off of. It helps me eat less over all and it keeps my calorie intake in check, plus it kind of visually tricks your brain into thinking you’re eating more than you really are. Try to fill your plate up with mostly veggies, then sprinkle. Eat slowly, listen to your body, and wait at least 5 minutes before going back for seconds. Make sure to stop eating when you’re full!
- I eat 2 small meals, one larger meal and 3 healthy treats every day-Eating smaller meals more frequently helps to keep your metabolism pumping and burning calories. Another big plus is that you aren’t as hungry throughout the day and less prone to run for the vending machine come 3pm. Remember you have to eat to lose weight or your body goes into starvation mode and stores away fat, and that’s the opposite of what you want to do! If you’re hungry, eat! Try remember to sprinkle and try to make it healthy.
- I drink at least70 ounces of water daily-I can’t stress the importance of drinking water. It flushes out toxins and fats and helps keep you full. Did you know most people mistake hunger for thirst? Don’t wait until you’re thirsty! Try for 16oz. of water every 2 hours. You’ll notice a difference in your skin, in your energy, and in your eating.
- I am consistent with sprinkling SENSA® on everything!-Many people are quick to say SENSA® doesn’t work, but admit that they weren’t consistent. SENSA® works if you work it! Sprinkle EVERYTHING! The more consistent you are the better it works.
Planning is essential if we want to meet the needs of others, enjoy the relationship on the journey and receive the rewards for all the efforts put forth. I am so glad I took this journey with SENSA®. It really took little effort on my part but staying focused, remembering my purpose and being consistent brought me the rewards I was looking for. I hope you will jump on board and take this journey with SENSA®. If you need some coaching and weight loss tips, I’m here for you! Here’s where you can find me http://www.mysensa.com/ask-coach-miriam.htm. Good luck everyone!
*Sensa works for 60% of users. The average weight loss of those users is about 9 lbs over 6 months without instructions to diet or exercise. Weight lost with SENSA®. Compensated for excellent results. SENSA® Coach.