Many of you ask me, what did you do to lose your weight? Anthony Robbins answers this question so eloquently, “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent…”
When I began my journey with SENSA Weight-Loss System, I was determined to make this work. Was I convinced that SENSA would work and this was the right product for me? NO, but what I was convinced of was that it was time I do something with a never-ending commitment until I achieved my weight-loss goal. And with SENSA the mountains were leveled and the rewards have been never-ending!
Let’s take a look at how you can measure you commitment and reach your goals!
- Who are you doing this for? Sometimes we can run into opposition when we start a new program. This can come from someone within your circle of support or from within yourself. Either way, if it is not dealt with, your commitment will be short lived and unproductive. Stand up for what you believe is best for you and be consistent with your decision.
- Listen to the SENSA DVD and booklet-Starting a new program can sometimes create anxiety and leave you feeling overwhelmed. So listening and reading the information gives you the self-confidence you need to be successful. Knowing that you can still eat the foods you love, but remember that your overall goal is to eat less of it. At the most basic level, weight loss is achieved by consuming fewer calories than you burn. So in order to lose your weight, you need to take in fewer calories than you use. Remember not to use SENSA® as an excuse to overindulge or overeat.
- Get additional support to keep you accountable. Not all of us have those that believe in the decision we have made to start a new weight-loss program. This can become very discouraging and disheartening if we continue to listen to what others are saying. Finding like-minded people, with the same desire to see you achieve your weight-loss goal journey is essential for your success. I immediately joined the mySENSA Community and found those that had success, SENSA tips and a desire to encouragement me throughout my journey.
- Exercise is important for physical fitness and good health. When I started my SENSA® journey I did not have time to go to the gym or workout. But what I did have is three grandchildren to keep me on the move. It is amazing how many steps we can take in a day or how many stretching and bending positions we can find ourselves in with daily routines and family obligations. Some of you will find you cannot exercise due to a limited ability to move around. Every bit of movement is in your favor. Use your imagination with a never-ending commitment & consistency to find a way to shake it up! SENSA advocates a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and portion control.
- Reward yourself along the way. Start your SENSA journey with a before picture of yourself. Record your starting weight and measurements each week. Each month take a picture of yourself and watch the notable changes you would otherwise miss. At the end of each month reward yourself with something special. A special lunch, a new piece of clothing or some sort of celebration to congratulate yourself for achieving each mini-goal. You might have a piece of clothing in your closet you used to wear and dream about wearing again. Take it out and hang in up on the door. Sometimes visual aids keep us focused and our dreams alive. Be creative and make this journey filled with obtainable and ever-lasting memories.
I am cheering you on this awesome SENSA Weight-Loss Journey. You are my inspiration and with that said I leave you with these words of encouragement by Tom Chappel “Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them. Everyday begin the task anew.” So, how committed are you? Tell me, in the comments below, what you’re doing to show your commitment to the SENSA Weight Loss program and you’ll have a chance to win these awesome new pink Ostrich Fashion Case so you can shake away the pounds in style! Two winners will be picked at random on Monday 3/11/13. Right now SENSA is having a promotion where you can get this super cute shaker case free with your purchase of the SENSA Slims On-the-Go Packets so you can commit to SENSA anytime, anywhere and shake with confidence! Good luck to you!