Need to lose weight quickly? Want to break through a sticking point? You can achieve your goals!
There’s a lot of information on how to lose weight out there. We’ve collected a great list and want to share the knowledge. Whether you’re looking for some quick tips or just some extra help to lower the number on the scale, we have something for everybody.
Check out these resources to help get even more of an edge on dropping those pesky pounds! Please also feel free to add your tips, strategies, tools and resources.
Weight Loss Tips, Advice and How-To’s
- 50 weight loss tips and ideas on how to lose weight and keep it off.
- From diet, nutrition and calories, to exercise, products and supplements – the ultimate weight loss guide is a worthwhile read.
- This is not a diet or a rigorous exercise program (nobody can stick to those for long), Instead 50 Habits of naturally thin people is a simple way to make weight loss a natural part of the life you already live.
- 20 superfoods for weight loss shows you how to pick the right foods that will help you drop pounds by revving your calorie burn and curbing cravings.
- How many pounds do you want to lose? How to lose weight with a spreadsheet and a website maybe tedious, but well worth it.
- Losing weight isn’t the easiest thing in the world, but these 14 stress-free ways to kick weight loss in the butt are worth a read.
- Want to lose 50 pounds in three months, try these 10 unconventional diet tips.
- Lose belly fat tips is not a quick fix, but it is doable.
- The 10 commandments for dropping 10 pounds and 10 years can also provide optimal health and beautiful skin.
- Lose inches of belly fat now: Prevention developed the ultimate flab-busting eating plan and put it to the test. You won’t believe the results!
- Warning or miracle? Too much sugar-free gum could cause extreme weight loss. Two German doctors presented case studies today suggesting that chewing too much sugar-free gum could lead to extreme weight loss of up to 20% of a person’s normal body weight.
- The US obesity chart breaks down obesity rates per state for the past 20 years.
- Scientists have discovered why fat people find it so hard to lose weight, which will lead to many new approaches to weight loss.
- Easy (and sexy) ways to lose 50 pounds a year: For many people losing weight seems like an impossible task – these tips can help get you there quicker.
- 70 protein shake recipes for weight loss, including information on various protein powders.
- 127 foods that fight fat: Weight loss starts with shopping. Taking control of what you eat begins with taking control of what you buy.
- Jumpstart your weight loss with these ideas.
- Weight loss is all about balancing your dieting checkbook.
- Train your brain to think like a thin person: Learn cognitive techniques that can be applied to losing weight.
- 101 tips to lose weight quickly.
- Blast belly fat fast and furiously.
Women’s Weight Loss Blogs
- 101 Reasons I Hate Being Fat!
- Do You Have an Extra Large in This?
- From Double Chins to A Single Chin
- The Token Fat Girl
- The Scale Junkie
- Thinking Thin: It’s A State of Mind
- Always the Big Girl
- A Fat Bridesmaids Blog
- Fit and 40
- The Journey to A New Me
- Perfect in Our Imperfections
- Less of Me
- Angry Fat Girlz
- A Former Fat Girls Thoughts on Weight Loss
- Journeying to Lose 200 Pounds
- Pointing The Weigh
- 101 Reasons I Hate Being Fat
- The Diet Girl
- Foode Fight
- Chubby Chicks Run Too
- Learning to Live, Lose and Love
- Rants and Musings on Weight Loss, Health and Fitness
- A Feel Good Claptrap for the Salad Dodgers
- Half of Me
- I’m Blossoming into the Real Me!
- The Office Diet
Men’s Weight Loss Blogs
- Andrews Getting Fit and Losing Weight
- href="http://www.diet-blog.com/">Eat Right. Get Healthy
- Confessions of A Guy at Weight Watchers
- FatBloggers: A Little Push to Lose the Tush
- Half Man – My Journey of Fitness
- The Fat Lazy Guy’s Weight Loss Blog
- Goodbye Fat Man
- A Weight Loss Arsenal
- John’s Weight Loss Blog
- Fat Man Unleashed
- Former Fat Guy Blog
Senior Weight Loss
- Weight loss for seniors: Studies show the clear benefits of getting rid of excess weight at any age, and among seniors, even a small weight loss can mean freedom from a medication for blood pressure, high cholesterol and more.
- Nutrition.gov is a government portal for senior nutrition, weight loss information and healthy living.
- Senior weight loss information provides resources for diet and overall senior health.
- Learn how to choose a weight loss diet for seniors.
- Senior fitness programs: More senior citizens hitting the gym for improved quality of life.
Kids Weight Loss
- Kids health: Children’s healthy eating and fitness information.
- Healthy nutrition guidelines for children.
- This weight calculator for children is used as a general guideline to gauge the average healthy weight for children ages 5 and up.
- Childhood obesity: Healthy foods for child weight loss and prevention of obesity.
Teen Weight Loss
- Successful teen dieters reveal their weight loss strategies and secrets.
- Healthy habits are the key to teenager weight loss.
- Weight loss for teens: 9 tips to lose weight and help keep it off for a lifetime.
- Quick and easy teen weight loss tips.
- 5 things you need to know about weight loss for Teens.
- An in-depth look at teen and childhood obesity.
Weight Loss Tools
- Traineo helps you lose weight by letting you track your progress through a unique way of getting friendly motivation.
- The BMI calculator, aka Body Mass Index (BMI) – is a measure of body fat based on height and weight and applies to both adult men and women.
- What is the danger of your current weight? Calculate the lethal danger of being overweight.
- Nutrition management Tools allows you to track and analyze everything you are eating.
- The percentage of obese adult population chart lists the obesity rate for each state in the country.
- The free calorie counter calculates the amount of calories you will burn.
- You on a Diet allows you to find a diet buddy or try the menu planner to achieve your weight loss goals.
- The activity calculator allows you to fill in your weight and the average time you spend doing an activity – then you receive a personalized calorie calculator per activity.
- The healthy weight calculator is an ideal weight calculator based upon your BMI (see #2 above).
Weight Loss Forums
- Calories Per Hour
- Obesity Discussions
- Weight Loss Forum
- About.com: Weight Loss Forums
- 3 Fat Chicks Weight Loss Community
Weight Loss and Healthy Eating Videos
- Eat healthy food on a budget video helps viewers save money and eat healthy foods at the same time.
- Count down of the top 10 worst foods you could eat.
- B vitamins and chromium may slow weight gain with age.
Inspirational Before and After Weight Loss Images
- An inspirational before and after male weight loss image.
- Before and after inspirational female weight loss image.
- One more weight loss journey image.
- Adam’s weight loss mission to go from chubby to lean.
- One man’s weight loss journey from 362 lbs to 221 lbs in 10 months.
- Dramatic before and after Men’s Health belly off weight loss images.
Unconventional Weight Loss Methods
- How do Yale professors lose weight? They sign a binding contract and commit to paying significant sums of money if th
eir weight-loss goals aren’t achieved.
- Wacky ways to lose weight: Products people use to try to lose a few extra pounds.
- A flashback way to lose weight – hot pants anyone?
So now that you’ve seen some of the alternatives, we’d like to hear from you. Comment! What are your tips and strategies for losing weight and keeping it off?