Dear SENSA users and those that are considering this wonderful product as a tool for your weight-loss challenge; don’t wait any longer while struggling with trying to figure out what to do and how to use it. I have done all of these things by determining in my mind I was going to be successful and it paid off. Now I want to help you have the same success.
Here are my tips for successful weight loss with SENSA:
- Get as much support, encouragement and help as you can. Some people have great support in their home with family members cheering them on but others have no one to give them the moral support they need. Understanding this concept, SENSA created a mySENSA.com, a free online community forum where SENSA users gather together to share their struggles and encourage those with common interests and challenges.
- Be willing to learn and challenge yourself to move outside of your comfort zone. There are those that have gone before you and have become successful. What did they do that worked? What changes do you need to be successful? How much time do you need to give yourself to accommodate a new weight-loss product?
- Apply the principles that have proven to work for others. Simple tasks like, sprinkle everything you eat, listening to your body when it STARTS to feel full then STOP eating, and drinking plenty of water to wash out the toxins and impurities are the keys to success on SENSA. Sprinkle on top of your food so that your receptors in your nose pick up the smell of the tastants.
- Remember, everyone is different. Some lose weight before they lose inches and some lose inches before they lose weight. Your body will work at its own pace and cannot be put on a time table. You did not gain your weight over night and will not take it off over night. The health experts say that losing one to two pounds per week is healthy weight-loss. Make sure you take your measurements too!
- Sprinkling the tastants consistently brings a good return. Starting new habits can both be time consuming and frustrating. Get creative and put some sticky notes on the fridge and the plate and silverware you will be using at your next meal. Put a shaker on your table or next to your work area. Put one shaker in your purse or pocket for when you eat out. If you have an alarm on your cell phone set it for when you are out to go off as a reminder to sprinkle your food. Set the timer in your home at the time you will eat so you remember to sprinkle.
- Sprinkling methods for success. Sprinkle your solid-food on top. If you find your tastants to do not stick, sprinkle a little water on top of your bread and spread it around and sprinkle or turn the sandwich on its side and sprinkle. For some fruit you can dampen your plate and roll your fruit and then sprinkle. For semi-solid food like yogurt, ice cream, pudding and things like this, sprinkle layer by layer. Always sprinkle evenly across the top of your. Change your tastants at the end of each month and mark the top of your container with the date at the beginning of the month.
- Things NOT to do with your tastants. Never mix the tastants into your food. Never sprinkle and eat later but always sprinkle and eat immediately. Never sprinkle your food with the tastants and put it into the oven or microwave. Never sprinkle on liquids or your tastants will fall to the bottom and become ineffective.
I hope my tips have helped you see how simple this really is. Listen, learn, apply and get involved. You have the product, a SENSA Coach, and a free online Community….everything you need to be successful. Keep sprinkling and stay focused as the best is yet to come!
* Responders avg. weight loss using SENSA® was 9.5 lbs in 6 months. Weight lost with SENSA®. Compensated for excellent results. SENSA® Coach.
Coach Miriam lost 45 lbs in 7 months. Studies show average weight loss of 30.5 lbs in 6 months.