How many times have you started a new weight-loss program and decided it was too hard or not working the way you expected it to? What does it take to keep you on task in a weight-loss program?
We have all been on our own journeys, trying to find the answer to feeling better physically, mentally and emotionally. We find many times that something along the way has discouraged us, whether it be people, time, energy or just a lack of understanding of how we might achieve our goals.
Finding like-minded people is essential for long-term success. Dr. Alan Hirsch knew that people like you and me have been struggling for a lifetime with our weight. With that said, he created SENAS, a product that is safe, effective and effortless. But like any weight-loss program, it takes time for our body to get in-step and make the proper adjustments to a new weight-loss product.
The uniqueness of SENSA is a phenomenon we call Sensory Specific Satiety. SENSA was designed to work with our sense of smell and the food we eat to help trigger Sensory Specific Satiety. The scientific principle behind the product is simple in that as we eat, our smell and taste receptors send a message to our brain, which release hormones that tell our body that it’s time to stop eating.
There is no diet required or exercise for this product to work. It is our participation with SENSA that makes this work. Michael Korda says, “Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility… In the final analysis, the one quality that all successful people have is the ability to take on responsibility.”
So let’s look at the simplicity of using SENSA and what our responsibility is in getting results.
- Read the information in our SENSA Kit and listen to the DVD.
- Weigh and measure yourself before starting.
- Do Not compare your SENSA journey with any other weight-loss program you have been on.
- Set short-term weight-loss goals and constantly strive for greater goals. With each met goal celebrate your achievements.
- Weight yourself once a week.
- Get connected with like-minded people. Start with the SENSA Community at www.mysensa.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep hanging in there and do not let quitting be an option.
- Admit to yourself what you are doing that is not working for this program and be willing to make the necessary changes.
- Be willing to ask for help early on from those that have gone before you.
- Be accountable from the start of the program until you reach your goal.
My SENSA friends, I am a winner in this weight-loss program like many others. I have lost 45# in 7 months and have gone from a size 14 to a 4. I never exercised due to my time constraints but stayed consistent with sprinkling SENSA. The program is so simple but it does require you to stay focused and take one day at a time. I am here for you and “know” you too can be a winner. Keep Sprinkling!